Website Image
Logo

COA

Chevron Down Icon

COA/SDS/TDS

Type keyword, product name or code

Search Button
Home

SULPHURIC ACID

Product Code: S0002A

Acids

Code

S0002A

Cas

7664-93-9

Grade

AR,ACS

Purity

98.0%

Formula

H2SO4

Weight

98.07

Hs code

2807.0010

Shelf life

5 years

What is SULPHURIC ACID 98% AR,ACS

Sulfuric acid is a strong, mineral acid with the chemical formula H2SO4. It's a colorless, oily liquid with a pungent odor. The "98%" refers to the concentration of sulfuric acid in the solution, with water making up the remaining 2%. “AR” stands for Analytical Reagent, indicating a high degree of purity suitable for laboratory use. “ACS” refers to the American Chemical Society, meaning this grade meets the quality standards set by that organization.

What is SULPHURIC ACID 98% AR,ACS used for

Due to its strong acidity and powerful chemical properties, sulfuric acid 98% AR, ACS has a wide range of industrial applications. Here are some of the most significant:

Fertilizer Production: Sulfuric acid is the world's most-produced industrial chemical, and a major use is in the creation of phosphate fertilizers. These fertilizers provide essential nutrients for plant growth, significantly contributing to global food production.

Chemical Manufacturing: Sulfuric acid plays a crucial role in the production of numerous other chemicals. It acts as a starting material or catalyst in the synthesis of nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, dyes, pigments, detergents, and explosives.

Petroleum Refining: Sulfuric acid is used in various processes during petroleum refining. It helps remove impurities from crude oil, improve the octane rating of gasoline, and produce alkylation products for high-performance fuels.

Metal Processing: Sulfuric acid is used in metal pickling, a process that removes surface contaminants like oxides and scales to prepare metals for further processing or coating. Additionally, it is involved in the leaching of metals from ores, a crucial step in metal extraction.

Wastewater Treatment: Sulfuric acid helps adjust the pH level of wastewater in industrial processes, ensuring proper treatment and minimizing environmental impact.

Other Applications: Sulfuric acid has numerous other industrial uses, including the production of textiles, dyes, batteries, and pharmaceuticals. In diluted forms, it finds applications in drain cleaners and some industrial cleaning solutions.

Where to buy SULPHURIC ACID 98% AR,ACS

Finding a reliable supplier of high-quality Sulfuric Acid 98% AR, ACS is crucial. Ryze Chemie stands out as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of this essential chemical.

Here's why you should choose Ryze Chemie: Guaranteed Quality: Ryze Chemie adheres to strict quality control procedures, ensuring that the Sulfuric Acid you receive meets the designated AR and ACS grade specifications.

Expertise and Experience: Ryze Chemie has a team of experienced professionals with extensive knowledge about Sulfuric Acid and its applications. They can provide you with technical support and guidance to ensure you select the right product for your needs.

Safe Handling and Transportation: Ryze Chemie prioritizes the safe handling and transportation of Sulfuric Acid. The company adheres to all safety regulations and utilizes appropriate packaging and transportation methods to minimize risks.

Competitive Pricing: Ryze Chemie offers Sulfuric Acid 98% AR, ACS at competitive prices, ensuring you get the best value for your investment.

SULPHURIC ACID 98% AR,ACS Manufacturers

Sulfuric acid is a widely produced chemical with numerous manufacturers globally. Ryze Chemie, as a supplier, sources our sulfuric acid from reputable and reliable producers who adhere to strict quality control standards. This ensures you receive a consistent and high-quality product for your applications.

SULPHURIC ACID 98% AR,ACS Manufacturers in India

India has a well-established chemical industry, and numerous manufacturers produce sulfuric acid. Ryze Chemie is proud to be a domestic manufacturer, contributing to the country's industrial development and offering a reliable source of sulfuric acid for various applications.

sd

ENTER QUANTITY

Cross

Similar Products