Website Image


Chevron Down Icon


Type keyword, product name or code

Search Button


Product Code: T0005A

AR | ACS-Solvents













Hs code


Shelf life

5 years

What is TOLUENE 99.5% AR,ACS

Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS refers to a specific grade ofToluene. Toluene itself is a clear, colorless liquid aromatic hydrocarbon with the chemical formula C7H8. It is a well-known industrial solvent and has a distinct, sweet odor. The designation of 99.5% AR, ACS indicates the purity and quality of the Toluene. 99.5%: This signifies that the Toluene contains at least 99.5% by weight of the Toluene molecule itself. The remaining 0.5% or less consists of other chemical compounds. AR:

This stands for "Analytical Reagent." AR-grade chemicals are suitable for use in laboratory settings for analytical procedures. They meet specific quality standards regarding purity and meet the specifications set by recognized organizations like the American Chemical Society (ACS). ACS: The American Chemical Society (ACS) is a renowned scientific society in the field of chemistry. ACS sets rigorous standards for the quality of laboratory reagents. Toluene designated as ACS grade meets these stringent purity requirements.

What is TOLUENE 99.5% AR,ACS used for

Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS finds application in various fields due to its properties as a solvent. Here are some prominent uses:

Laboratory Applications: In laboratories, Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS serves as a high-purity solvent for various purposes. It readily dissolves many non-polar substances, making it valuable for tasks like sample preparation, extraction procedures, and cleaning glassware. Its high purity ensures minimal interference during analytical methods.

Paints and Coatings: Toluene is a common component in paints, varnishes, and lacquers. It acts as a solvent for the resins and other ingredients, allowing for a smooth, even application and proper drying of the paint.

Printing Inks: Similar to paints, Toluene finds use in inks for printing applications. It helps dissolve the pigments and other components, resulting in a uniform consistency and proper adhesion to the printing surface.

Adhesives: Toluene can be a component in some adhesives, particularly those formulated for specific industrial applications. It aids in dissolving the adhesive components and promoting proper bonding.

Pharmaceutical Industry: Toluene may be used in limited capacities within the pharmaceutical industry for specific processes. Its high purity is crucial in such settings.

Chemical Intermediate: Toluene serves as a starting material for the synthesis of various other chemicals, such as Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI), which is used in the production of polyurethanes.

Where to buy TOLUENE 99.5% AR,ACS

Ryze Chemie provides Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS as part of its product portfolio. You can purchase this chemical directly from Ryze Chemie's online store or inquire about bulk purchases for industrial applications.

TOLUENE 99.5% AR,ACS Manufacturers

Ryze Chemie is a prominent manufacturer and seller of Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS. The company offers this chemical with the following assurances:

High Purity: Ryze Chemie prioritizes meeting the designated 99.5% purity level and adheres to AR and ACS grade specifications.

Quality Control: Stringent quality control measures are implemented throughout the manufacturing process to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.

Expertise: Ryze Chemie possesses the technical expertise and experience necessary for the proper production of Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS.

TOLUENE 99.5% AR,ACS Manufacturers in India

Ryze Chemie is a prominent manufacturer of Toluene 99.5% AR, ACS within India. We cater to the needs of various industries and research institutions, offering this essential chemical for diverse applications. We prioritize quality and customer satisfaction, ensuring reliable supply and technical support.




Similar Products